I just finished remaking the spoon busk Victorian overbust corset I made back in July. Unfortunately, I completely flubbed a couple small details in the drafting, which resulted in a poor fit in a couple places. It might have been possible to modify the original corset, but I decided it would work better if I started the draft over again. The curves on the corset are slight, so I simplified the pattern to six panels, lowered the height of the back, and brought down the hips slightly. I also changed the curves of the corset along the spine for a more comfortable fit.
In the interest of comparison, the new corset is on the left and the original corset is on the right: